- STK did an #AskMe session on Twitter
- He was asked about his new look
- The actor announced the release of ‘Pathaan’ on Wednesday
Shah Rukh Khan thinks he looks the “same only since 32 years”. Well, we completely agree. Needless to say, he doesn’t seem to have aged a bit. Those dimples are to die for. And, how can we not think about Shah Rukh Khan’s killer smile? Even after so many years, his smile still makes our hearts skip a beat. Now, if you are wondering why we are talking about Shah Rukh Khan’s looks then let us tell you that the actor himself spoke about this. It all happened during an “Ask SRK” Q&A session on Twitter. It was conducted hours after the teaser of his much-anticipated project Pathaan was released. In the clip, we only managed to get a slight glimpse of SRK’s character in the film. He is carrying a rusty look with long hair. That’s all, we could figure out.
And, then, when a fan asked, “When are you [Shah Rukh Khan] revealing your look?” SRK being SRK simply wrote, “I look the same only since 32 years now….ha ha…What look…It’s the same my handsome self…”
I look the same only since 32 years now….ha ha. What look…it’s the same my handsome self… https://t.co/Zm0toeAEq6
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) March 2, 2022
Shah Rukh Khan has ruled our hearts for decades. Be it a boy next door or a mafia, Bollywood’s King of Romance has done it all. Over the years, we have seen him stepping into some out-of-the-box characters. And, most importantly, we can never ever forget his charming looks on-screen.
So, as the Internet is about all things SRK, let’s take a walk down the memory lane and recall his unforgettable looks:
1. Let’s start with Shah Rukh Khan’s last movie outing Zero. He had pulled a dwarf look with utmost ease and confidence in this Aanand L Rai directorial.
2. Next, we will talk about Raees. We must say that it gave us major retro vibes. The stubble beard, kohl-rimmed eyes and scruffy get up had created a lot of noise and for all the right reasons.
3. In Dilwale, Shah Rukh Khan’s Kaali showed us two sides of the character. First, a clean shaved handsome man. And, then the stubble beard look that sent our hearts racing.
4. There is a reason why Shah Rukh is called the King of Romance. He spells magic on-screen. And, we can’t help but keep ourselves glued to the screen. We will have to give credit to his perfectly styled hair and a clean shave appearance too. Don’t you agree? Be it the professor in Mohabbatein or mummy’s boy in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, SRK has astounded us with his charm.
5. And, we hope everyone will agree that only Shah Rukh Khan can make a don look cool and super stylish.
6. A list of Shah Rukh Khan’s looks can never be complete without his bare chest act in Dard-E-Disco when he flaunted his toned abs.
7. In Chak De India, Shah Rukh Khan made a jaw-dropping appearance with his bearded look.
Shah Rukh Khan’s Pathaan also stars Deepika Padukone and John Abraham. The film will release on January 25, 2023.